Saturday, October 1, 2011

Feast of St Thérèse

VEE:

Therese said she would spend her heaven doing good on Earth, however, I think that gets white washed into a generic kind of candy coated do-gooding. like the tooth fairy or Easter bunny.  She is out to save souls. Her relics travel the world but she is not confined to that plexiglass case. She came to me spiritually as not all prisoners are in a literal prison. Remember I wrote that Id been to Confession but not absolved until I changed? At a total loss I prayed that novena to Therese with very low expectations. She beat the crap out of me! Im still sore <_<  Oh and her Act of Oblation to Merciful Love ftw!!!! 

Here is a good video someone posted on phatmass





1 comment:

  1. apparently DS is left speechless by the awesomeness of the Carmelite saints.

    ReplyDelete