Friday, November 9, 2012

difficulties

VEE:  It is difficult to live with an ailing parent.  I struggle with thoughts that Ive put my life on hold for someone who doesnt even care.  I live with someone who thinks they own everything even though I do pay my way.  Part of the problem is my mom doesnt fully accept whats wrong with her and tries to push her limits.  She also, like all parents I suspect, never stops thinking of me as a little kid.  There are a few things she is fully able to help me with but ignores the fact that I could really use her help or even the offer of help.  I try to see things from her view however sometimes I have no clue what she is thinking and it can be very frustrating and painful.  

We dont pick our cross, we carry the one we are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment