Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blue Moon leaves me....blue...very very blue



I'm having a Blue Moon Belgian White beer tonite.  It's nice and cold/frosty in this 90 degree heat.  I was looking forward to taking my first sips of this Belgian Style Wheat Ale...but after my first few sips...I do not think I will be able to finish it.

How do I describe the taste?  Let me see...

Picture a nice summer rain shower in the hottest parts of Texas. A good downpour drenches everything, even some old rusted red wagon you have in your yard.  You don't ever move that rusted ol' wagon...you leave it in your yard for a little rustic appeal.  Well, the downpour lasts all day, and everything gets flooded, especially the little rusted wagon's body.

A week goes by, and there's still a little bit of water in the wagon.

Picture yourself walking over to the wagon and falling face first into it...with your mouth open.  You take a good gulp of the water that's been resting in it for a week.


THAT'S how Blue Moon Belgian White tastes like!!!!


I give it one out of five empanadas




5 comments:

  1. wow, so its as bad as that Dog Bite stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rule of thumb, don't drink beer featured in commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try some Polish beer. No one had been left with blue mood after trying the one :). The best beer, 'Zamkowe', is brewed in my hometown since 1567.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!! I have to try it! There is a place here in my town that sells beers from all over the world! :)

      Delete