Thursday, May 17, 2012

BEER!

DS:   Today I traveled to a prominent liquor warehouse and perused their wide variety of beers from all over the nation as well as the whole entire world.  It was quite a collection, and I'm happy to inform you that I decided on Leinenkugel's Summer Sampler Pack. :D :D :D

I have NEVER had the pleasure of even a sip of this fine beer.  It is quite a sampler.  It includes 3 bottles of four of the brewery's best beers:      Honeyweiss, Classic Amber, Summer Shandy, and Sunset Wheat.  I will review each after I drink a few more samples. :)


The Leinenkugel's brewery has been in production for over 135 years.  It is located in the beautiful state of Wisconsin (not only home to the best cheez, people, but some of the nation's finest beers...)  Here is their website:   Leinenkugel's

Anyhoo, don't wait for my reviews, I suggest you go out and try some of this awesome beer.  It is delish.  Some men may find it a little too delicate for their tastes, but I think men should buy a stash and drink it secretly when no one is watching...



1 comment: