Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our Lady of the Bubble Wrap




Just before Lent a mysterious package arrived. Well I was expecting the package but the contents were a mystery. A zillion layers of bubble wrap later I uncovered this gorgeous status of Mary. ♥ ♥ ♥ She is about a foot tall and sits on my night table. I've also had her blessed and the priest looked with great love at her and said a beautiful blessing. I dont remember the words exactly but he even prayed for those who would look at her, and for the home where she would stand. I can't thank DS enough for this incredible gift. You have blessed me in so many ways.

9 comments:

  1. Wow. She's beautiful. I think I want her back! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I guess one could speak of Mary surrounding us with her protection as the statue was kept safe by the bubble wrap ;-)

    -お茶

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubble wrap is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DS is pretty much the best friend EVER! I mean, she sends you a statue ANNNNND BUBBLE WRAP?!? That's the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want bubble wrap!!!!! ds send me some ok! wait u dont know where i live! THANK GOD!!!!! do u know who this is? heres a hint: chicken! there i pretty much said who i was hehehehe lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. or i could have said "im not 10, im 20!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catherine WilliamsJune 25, 2011 at 10:12 AM

    Wow. Beautiful statue of Our Lady...and a charming blog :)

    ReplyDelete